During the last few months the Chambers Membership Forms have been electronically scanned and will further be computerized. Very soon we will be updating Members List along with product dealt and manufactured by the business enterprise. I therefore kindly request you to give necessary information.
We have also submitted our demands and suggestions to:
- Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman- Hon’ble Minister of Commerce & Industry on 20 th August 2016.
- Shri R.V. Deshpande- Hon’ble Medium & Large Scale Industries Minister on 16 th September 2016.
- Shri Antappa Badigair- U.S. Commercial Services visited to Chamber on 26 th October 2016.
- Shri Feroz Sait- Chairman of Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation on 20 th November 2016.
- A.K.Gupta General Manager of South Western Railway on 26 th December 2016.
- Pre- Budget Memorandum on Direct Taxes for the Financial Year 2017-18.
- Representation has been made to concerned traffic authorities regarding traffic timings for loading and unloading at Raviwar Peth.
We conducted the Awareness Programs on following:
- National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme.
- Electronic Challan cum Return and Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana.
- Interactive meeting with Labour Department on recent instructions received from central government regarding labour payment through Cheques in Organized and Unorganized Sectors and Other New amendments.
- Vigilance Awareness Program by Income Tax Department.